- First, you have to go to a laboratory and take the blood tests.
- Cost is approximately $80.00 a person. It takes 3 to 5 business days to get the results.
- Once you have the labratory results, you have to go to the local "registro demográfico" with the blood tests.
- You will need a $20.00 stamp (sello) that you get from the "Colecturía" to get the marriage license,
- After this, you can go to the "tribunal, sala de jueces" to get the license approved.
- With your approved license, you can get married at the same office - or make arrangements with a pastor to get married. Local ministers generally charge approximately $250 (200.00 for his
services and 50.00 for use of the church).
- Once the ceremony is completed, you'll receive a call from "registro demográfico" letting you know that your marriage certificate is ready.
While we don't handle these arrangements for guests at The Lazy Parrot, our staff is always happy to help steer you in the right direction and help with any questions. If you want someone to
handle all the arrangements for you , please contact one of the Rincon Wedding Planners